Thursday 20 November 2014

My Defining Person

What was my defining moment ?          



  • I could not think of one defining moment but one defining person did come to mind. My grandmother has shaped who I am today in many ways. We have always been super close and I think of her more as a best friend than a grandma. She has always been there for me through the ups and downs of life and I can talk to her about literally everything. These conversations even include things you would not typically share with your grandma. She is the one person that knows everything about me and fully understands all my faults. Without her I probably would not have the outlook on life that I have today. She encourages me to be myself and to always do what makes me happy. Ever since I can remember we have been ‘joined at the hip’. I used to threaten my mom that I was going to run away to “gamma’s” house and never come back. I trust her with my life. I have always been her favorite grandchild and everyone in my family knows it. There is something about our personalities that has allowed us to just ‘click’. She is an absolutely fascinating woman and I love her with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have that relationship with your grandma. She looks sassy and fun in the photo! How do your siblings and cousins feel about you being the favourite?

    ReplyDelete